Thursday, February 11, 2016

Back To Basic -Made With Love



Hello friends,
Don't you think the journey back-to-basic is so fun and excited ?

I started my crafting journey on 2005 with simple cards and project because I was so lack of inpsiration, ideas and of course, crafting supplies. But I feel thankful because I have so many crafters friends around the world to help me became an "addicted" crafter, hehe !

From the beginner then to intermediate and now I must say that I am again lack of inspiration and ideas! I hope I am not boring with the crafting and I really need to back-to-basic again to experience the fun of crafting !!!

Here is a card I made today using Magnolia dies and text rubberstamps you can find them at Magnolia online store : Lovely Fence and made with love text.

Other product I used from Cuttlebug embossing folder , Sizzix dies, Ranger Distress Ink-Peeled Paint and Prima Marketing patterned paper.

I hope you have fun in crafting, no matter what, please remember that we just need some FUN !!

Hope you have a nice day !.









1 comment:

Mescrap said...

You did a very good job.
Wishing you and your family a Happy Chinese New Year.